RB, Texas | 6’0” 220 lbs
- Perfect balance of size, speed, build, strength…built in a lab
- Very agile for bigger frame…patient runner that stores up power and accelerates through holes while breaking tackles
- If you were to make a RB on Madden, you’d end up creating Bijan Robinson
- Just 21 years old on draft day, despite three seasons of college production
- Do-it-all back…natural receiver that hauled in 60 receptions, 800 receiving yards and 8 receiving TDs
- He’s a pass blocking ace
- 600 career touches at Texas, but that is actually not crazy for a 3 year contributor
- Unsure how he tests at the Combine/Pro Day…he’s a natural athlete that plays with pure instincts, but he’s likely not going to run a 4.3 like Jonathan Taylor.
NFL Comparison: Saquon Barkley
Range: First Round
Bijan Robinson is one of the better running back prospects that we have seen in the past decade based on his college production and tape, but how high will he be selected in the 1st round remains a mystery with the further diminishing value of RBs in the NFL. To make matters worse, the 2023 RB Free Agent class is historical and headlined by stars like Saquon Barkley, Josh Jacobs and Miles Sanders. Robinson brings a perfect blend of size and speed to the table and has shown breakaway speed on film while trotting along with a 6’0″ 220 lbs frame. Not only is he a patient runner who lets holes develop, but he also flashes creativity all over the field that will make you reminisce the Reggie Bush days. Another aspect that teams will love about Robinson is his natural pass catching ability, which amounted for 60 receptions and 8 TDs.